Ultimate Sampler $14
Spring Rolls, Crab Ragoons, Pork Gyoza, Panko Asparagus, Heart Attack
* * Ahi Tower - $14
Spicy tuna, spicy krab, sushi rice, avocado & spring mix with eel sauce & spicy mayo.
* * Magic Carpet (2) - $9
Spicy tuna, spicy krab & avocado topped with eel sauce & spicy mayo, rested on won ton shells.
Panko-Fried Calamari - $11.5
Tubes and Tentacles, spicy soy dipping sauce
Bang-Bang Shrimp- $10.50
Popcorn shrimp, house "bang-bang" sauce
* Seared Ahi Tuna - $12
Seared rare, seaweed salad, Asian dressing
Bulgogi Fries - $9
crispy fries, topped with beer cheese, shaved ribeye, spicy sauce, scallions
*Korean Fried Cauliflower - $8
lightly fried cauliflower, spicy Korean sauce, peanuts and cilantro
Edamame - $4.75
Sea salt or garlic-sea salt.
Signature lettuce wrap- $8
Peanut, or Mushroom Soy
Shrimp & Veggie Tempura - $9
* * Spicy stuffed avacado - $10
Spicy krab, spicy tuna & avocado lightly breaded, topped with red tobiko, eel sauce, sriracha & spicy mayo.
* * * * Heart Attack (6) - $8 (Voted the BEST "spicy dish" by the City Paper!)
Jalapeños stuffed with spicy tuna & cream cheese lightly breaded, served with spicy mayo & eel sauce.
Crab Rangoon (6) - $7
Pan-Fried Pork Gyoza (8) - $8
Spring Rolls Veggie (2) - $2.5
Egg Roll - $2
* Signature Hot & Sour Soup - $3.25
Egg Drop Soup - $3.25
Miso Soup - $3.25
**Spicy Mussel Soup - $4
House Salad - $3
Seaweed Salad - $5.5
* Ika (calamari) Salad - $6.5
* Mild Spicy * * Medium Spicy * * * Extra Spicy
* Consuming raw or undercooked seafood, shellfish, meat or egg may increase your risk of food borne illnesses, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
* Prices subject to change
"get in... get hooked!"